PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, December 9, 2010

CONVERSATIONS WITH PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Devotee :  " I have lots of conflict with my family due to my nature! I do not know how to handle this. Because of that I have to face many unpleasant situations".


Pujya Shree Mota :  " Look, if you cannot cooperate with heartfelt awareness with the person who is your life partner, then how do you expect to do anything for God? You must understand with heartfelt awareness that the purpose of the incidents is to remove the feeling of unpleasantness towards your life partner. One who wants to live happily in this life, always remembers the purpose behind the works or actions that comes his way; the purpose being development of spiritual life. He then uses this to his advantage with complete knowledge and awareness of the purpose".

Pujya Shree Mota

Conversations with Shree Mota (    શ્રી માેટા સાથે વાતાૅલાપ )
Edition 2, Page 107