PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, September 24, 2015

BAD LUCK IS IMAGINATION

"I used to feel till today that I am miserable and have all the bad luck. Now with introspection, I understand the importance and mystery of the valuable life given to me by God. I also feel that there is no end to these thoughts and introspections and years will pass by without any results. Now time has come to give shape to these thoughts and introspections and put it in action".

The above writing by you is absolutely correct. It is possible to give shape to one's life only with firm and determined decision. It is helpful if it is done with the true spirit of the heart. Know for sure that essence of life is experienced when giving shape to one's life in this way.

Pujya Shree Mota
Jivan Mandaan
Edition 3; page 47.

My two cents -- Pujya Shree Mota's reply to a devotee's introspection.