PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, December 24, 2015

DEBT TO SOCIETY

All of us need to understand one thing very clearly. We earn our livelihood from the society and it needs to be compensated for that. Such time is coming when just collecting, enjoying and plundering the wealth will not work. What we earn does not belong to us only. Lots of people have worked for that to happen. We are just not aware of that fact. Even though we may not accept this in our mind, society has a definite role in it. We always reciprocate in our worldly affairs and it is same with the society in general. We will be able to digest the wealth only if we enjoy it with detachment, enthusiasm and understanding. By the grace of God all my personal capital (40,000 Rupees) was used for the betterment of the society. I am not writing you this out of thin air but from my personal experience. I am telling you this since you are my swajan.

Pujya Shree Mota
Dhan no yog
Edition 1; page 187.