PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, April 21, 2016

HARI ॐ -- AARTI

                             
                                                              HARI ॐ

                              ॐ, ACCEPT MY SURRENDER AT THY FEET

                                                               (AARTI)

Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet, God accept my surrender at Thy feet.
Save this fallen soul, oh God. Hold my hand and accept me in Thy wings.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! Let the true spirit of my mind and speech be expressed in all my karmas.
May your grace bring harmony to my mind, speech and heart.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! Let the loving kindness spring up in my heart for all who come in my contact.
Let the spirit of love fill me up even when insulted.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! With your grace help me make an effort to oppose and sublimate my impure vrutties and make me fit for your acceptance.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! May the impurities of my mind, vrutties and the doubts of my intellect be
immersed in Thy lotus feet.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! Help me see myself the way I am. Shine the light in my intellect to clearly
understand my true self.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! May I always express my inner feelings truthfully and act on it.
Grant me the clear intellect to see that I never do the opposite.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! May my heart always settle where there is virtues and true spirit of Thee.
Grant me the devotion in my heart for virtues and true spirit of Thee.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.

Oh God! Let my mind, intellect and prana be immersed in the fervor of the devotion for Thee.
May Thy devotion in my heart surge like the splashing waves of the ocean.
Om, accept my surrender at Thy feet.


Pujya Shree Mota


My two cents -- Many thanks to my wife Shama, daughter Anisha and swajan Vatsalbhai for their insightful suggestions and help in translating the aarti.