PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, July 16, 2020

UNIQUE MAUN MANDIR (ROOMS FOR SILENCE AND SOLITUDE)

I also felt that nothing is going to come out of the lectures. I thought this arrangement is the one, where if I make them sit inside the room, they may think about themselves and may turn toward God even to a small degree. There are lots of difficulties, puzzles and worries in the world. There is no problem laying in bed for 1 week when sick but lot of qualms to sit in Maun Mandir. What if I get sick in Maun Mandir? Some people even ask me "Maharaj, you do not have anybody to worry about, we have families". This is a unique way in India. I am not telling you this because it is my method. It is true service to people if their minds turn towards God even if little bit and there is lessening of attachment, jealousy, desires of all kinds, anger, greed and ego. I do not take credit of this, it belongs to my Guru-maharaj. He inspired me to do this and told me that this is true service.

Pujya Shree Mota
Maun Mandir Maa Prabhu
Edition 5; Pages 46 - 47.