PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, August 20, 2020

NOT MUCH MEANING IN INTELLECTUAL UNDERSTANDING!

 Swajan: Mota, I have higher aspirations in me, since my association with you. I also understand things about higher life. Is it good that I have this understanding?

Pujya Shree Mota: Any kind of our association is for igniting and training higher aspiration in you. We can take advantage of this only when there is some originality in our technique, tool and solutions. Originality is produced when there is bhava and interest. For that reason receiving, accepting and giving appropriate response depends upon our heartfelt sincerity. That (heartfelt sincerity) is the real thing and is worth developing. I do not have any trust in empty and superficial understanding. The real understanding is the one that is produced automatically from penance, struggles and use of various tools.

I do give importance to such things initially but that is for developing bhava and personal relationship only. Without making personal efforts, all the understanding gained with such talks and readings do not come to any use. If it was possible to gain true understanding with reading, understanding and talks, there would be no need for sadhana. So, only thing left for you is to make an effort with the bhava (intent) of sadhana. If you have any question, I will answer it but I do not give it any importance. 

There are no crops without the soil getting light and heat first. The instant comprehension (સૂઝ) that results from sadhana is very useful.

Pujya Shree Mota

Aavi Mane A Avasar (આવી મળે એ અવસર)

Edition 1, Pages 50 - 51.