PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, September 10, 2020

NAAM-SMARAN AND BHAVA

         Swajan: I do Naam-Smaran but it feels dry and devoid of Bhava. What can I do to keep the Bhava alive in my heart? I would like to stay with you but what can I do?

Pujya Shree Mota: By the grace of God, I want to show the souls that have come in my contact, their real self and Prakruti (nature). We could produce the bhava with our effort and if we can maintain it, then it is proven that Bhava was produced by our effort. You felt bad that even Naam-Smaran is devoid of Bhava. It was very necessary for you to realize this. This feeling is meant for realization of your strength and true desire for Naam-Smaran. 

It is my sincere wish that you do not get entangled and confused. Try to enlighten your Mota's bhava within you by praying with love and devotion. Accept the help and strength from God (your own divine consciousness) within. For example, if there is a river near by our field and there is constantly flowing water in it, we can bring this water in the field and keep the land wet; you can  keep your heart supple and pliable by using Mota's bhava. You will definitely experience the Bhava. Do not get perplexed by anything. My heart and soul play within you by the mercy and the grace of the God. It is natural that you feel this way since you have not experienced it. Try to remember and freshen up several incidents with Mota and let your heart and mind play with it and experience the God within (divine consciousness).


Pujya Shree Mota

Sant Hradaya

Edition 3; Page 7 - 8.