PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, September 26, 2013

NAAM-SMARAN AND PRESENCE OF GURU IN YOUR HEART

Swajan :  Mota ! Now I have a feeling as if I am in the car and on my way (towards spiritual progress). I feel relaxed because of this feeling. In spite of this I am still bothered by the attacks from natural tendencies and thoughts. Now I have taken a vow to do naam-smaran for certain number of times. Is it ok? I have also decided to have your photo painted.

Pujya Shree Mota :  This feeling you have is very good. Once this feeling is settled in it will not be replaced even if attacked by hostile forces. It may get shaken up temporarily but in the end these attacks will fail.

Whenever you are bothered by these negative forces invite them without fear. Tell them " come on in my friends, you have reminded me of my dear God ". Thank them and offer them at the holy feet of Bhagawan.

Everything that comes to us is a form of energy. When one learns the art of using this energy and is aware of this at all times, enjoys the life at its fullest. This kind of person can never be lazy or idle.

I am pleased that you have decided to do naam-smaran for 35000 to 44000 times. Since you do not have the worry of the job, there is nothing wrong in doing naam-smaran even for longer time.

Naam-smaran plays a big part in making the mind concentrate. It also helps to prevent the undue impressions of karma being ingrained and lessens the force of these impressions when they express themselves. It also has a major role in cajoling the mind to get interested in the love for the God.

There is no need to paint the picture of Mota. It is mere foolishness. I have never kept the photo of my guru. We should make the guru alive in our hearts.

Pujya Shree Mota
Lagne hajo mangalam
Edition 1; pages 240 - 242.