PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, January 16, 2014

ROOT CAUSES OF DUKKHA (દુઃખ) -- 2

Swajan :  My purpose now is to spend my days in peace and happiness. I try to be peaceful and do not advise anybody. If someone tells me unpleasant things I tend to be nice. Why don't  people leave me alone? I act with goodwill and yet people act with malice towards to me. Why do things happen this way?

Pujya Shree Mota :  My dear one, you told the first thing right and yet the other thing was faulty. It is true that you have decided to live in peace and happiness. But you are not aware of this goal all the time. You must constantly make an effort for that purpose with awareness. You will not find faults with other family members because of these efforts to stay peaceful and happy. This happens as you do not engage your mind completely to achieve your goal of peace and happiness. Mind then tends to engage itself in finding faults of others. So it very important to be aware of the goal and the efforts to achieve it.

Pujya Shree Mota
Sukhano marg
Edition 7: page 9.