PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, July 23, 2015

EVERY ACTION IS FOR ONE'S SELF.

Swajan : Mota, Ordinarily I would not have joined my father's business. It is out of respect for my father's feelings that I am in this business. I feel like writing about my dilemma but it is not expressed fully because of my shyness.

Pujya Shree Mota : I find that there is small fault in the thinking that you are in the business to fulfill your duty towards your father. The reason being the presence of some unknown purpose when you are thrust in certain situation without any effort or search on your part. So we should embrace the situation for our own self and not for anybody else. We cannot run away from duty and transgress the  good conduct till the circumstances that present itself are taken care of. It cannot last for ever. It also has an end. So it is good if you can change your thinking process in this regard. You may get interested in the business if you develop such understanding and act appropriately in the given circumstances.Your understanding that God has given this circumstance so that you can contemplate and know yourself is absolutely true.

One who is in quest of God must know one's self completely. We should go deeper and deeper to see and know everything within us, use sense of discretion and self narrate everything to God. We should be very cautious and not let ourselves disturbed while doing all these.

Pujya Shree Mota
Dhan no yog
Edition 1; pages 14 - 15.