PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, March 24, 2016

POWER OF GRACE LIES IN EFFORTS

Swajan : Mota, you told me once that I should remember you. When I close my eyes and try to see you, I see the light. Is it good?

Pujya Shree Mota : We should never give importance to such events. When such events happen to ordinary people they feel as if they have achieved something great and feel blessed. We should continue to introspect, see our selves as it is in clear light, watch the desires, keep sublimating our inner natural tendencies, check sincerity of the purpose while performing works, find our shortcomings and try to improve it. Know for sure that when such efforts are made with heartfelt sincerity, power of grace lies therein. You also had experience of oneness with me. So perform all actions with the bhavna of Shree Bhagwan within you.

Pujya Shree Mota
Muktatma no premsparsh
Edition 2; page 77.