PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, June 13, 2019

SADHAK AND KNOWLEDGE FROM THE BOOKS

I have mentioned earlier that by the grace of God the work will be done better from the distance than being in proximity. I read about it just yesterday. I receive lots of such information but I do not think about it. For that reason I have advised you that there is no need for you to read about the path of sadhana at this time. We need to follow whatever is suggested with intense bhava of love, offering and surrender. This will lead to stability in these bhavas and God's bhava will develop within us. At this stage whatever we want to read can be read. I am not going to say no if you want to read about it. Whoever reads at this stage will be confused and can have obstacles in keeping his path open. He will be pulled by the mind in thousands of directions.Was my reading true? How about going for that thing? May be the other thing was good? Mind will speculate in multiple ways. Whatever we do should be done with complete understanding, faith, trust in God, surrendering and offering it to God. At the same time we need to be free of attachments, open minded and do it with ease and not as routine.

Pujya Shree Mota
Jivan Pagaran
Edition 3; Pages 123 - 124.