PUJYA SHREE MOTA

Thursday, June 29, 2017

EXPERIMENTS TO REMOVE EGO


By the grace of God, this soul (Pujya Shree Mota) has done lots of experiments to remove the various aspects of an ego arising out of prakruti and whip it to get rid of it. I had worked at and developed an appropriate habit of accepting any suggestion from others naturally and easily by His grace. I learned this earlier in my life with its implications. There were few exceptions to this and that were kept with firmness and clear understanding. That was different. Boys living at Sabarmati Ashram came to know about my habit of accepting others suggestions. In the morning when I would go for moving my bowels some mischievous boys will come and tell me "do not go to move your bowels now". After hearing this words this soul will turn around and go back. I would continue my work without moving my bowels. There was no bad side effects from this. On the contrary I learned to develop a kind of control over it with the awareness and knowledge about it.

Pujya Shree Mota
Jivan Pokar
Edition 4; pages 123 - 124.